Create Scalable and Configurable Multi-Tenancy Applications
Multi-tenancy has been around for quite a while in the software development domain. With the globalization of end users and increase in many ISVs shifting their legacy based applications to SaaS-based models, multi-tenant architecture has gained mainstream attention.
Multi-tenancy brings in a host of benefits which result in significant cost and time savings, especially for a startup. A multi-tenant application helps to increase the ROI, as they offer the following advantages:
- Low cost of service delivery with cost effective application scalability and maintainability
- Ease in product upgrades and deployment with single instance change updating all
- Enhance customer satisfaction with high configurability and customizability
While the advantages provided by multi-tenant applications are great. Incorporating all of these components in creating one exceptional multi-tenant application is the key challenge. Harbinger Systems hosted an insightful webinar on “Create Scalable and Configurable Multi-Tenancy Applications” on Wednesday, March 30, 2016. Attendees gained insights on how to implement multi-tenancy features for your applications.
- Multi-tenancy- An overview and the business scenarios
- Multi-tenancy Architecture: Methodologies, Challenges in Implementation and the Benefits
- Key Technical considerations while developing multi-tenant applications:
- Selection of best-fit technologies
- Database architecture
- Data Security for Applications
- Customized infrastructure configuration
- Showcasing Real-Time examples
Thank you for the overwhelming response to the webinar.
You can view the presentation and webinar video here.